CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Kamis, 18 Februari 2010

it's still there

Hey you how you doing??
I know you're happy with ur life
I know you don't even need me
I know I'm such a selfish boy
I know I'm not deserve you anymore
I know...


But it's still there.. I can feel it
Everytime I closed my eyes, I see you
I still can feel you
Your face
The way you smile
The way you talk
Your warm hug
Your sweet kiss
Your breath
Your cheesy joke
Even your smell
I see you everywhere


Yeah! It's still there
Even if when I'm with another love
They can't replace you
It's you that I want
It's you that I love
It's you that I wanna see
It's you that I wanna share my life with
It's you , only you..


For you I will change
I will be a better person
I will be a good boy
I will be anything you want
Just wait and see
It's just for you!! YOU!!


You know I'm still here
Everytime... When you need me I'm here
I will standing here
I will waiting for you
Until the day you come to me
I will always love you
Even if I don't want to
'Cos It's still there..

0 Komentarr Lu???...: